By MirhCustomized configuration file for Left 4 Dead splitscreen mode
I used to include my own bindings, but I preferred to take settings straight from the default.cfg(s)
Please take note, this will reset your mouse/keyboard key options
By MirhOriginal thread
By KiD 38Found solution here: http://www.thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=655
These files is this solution compiled by me.
For some reason, on Windows Vista and later, blur (in main menu, during Focus and so on) is bugged, making it nearly impossible to see anything during that blur. The solution to this is to remove blur functions from script files. But it looks like the game is reading compiled scripts files first. So you need to replace them with dummy files.
Unpack this archive in any folder
Don't forget to make backups of files you will replace!
Copy dummy qb_scripts.pr* files from archive's Data\pre folder to the same folder in you game's folder, replacing original files. The path to the folder should be like this:
Copy script file skutils.qb from archive's Data\scripts\game folder to the same folder in you game's folder, replacing original files. The path to the folder should be like this: C:\path_to_your_game\Game\Data\scripts\game
By AndytizerBorderless Windowed Fullscreen
AutoHotkey script to run your Skyrim in a borderless windowed fullscreen. No shady exe file to run, you just need AutoHotkey and this script.
- AutoHotkey_L or AutoHotkey Basic
1. If you do not have AutoHotkey installed, then do so.
2. Either replace your AutoHotkey.ahk with the one included in these files or if you already have an existing copy of AutoHotkey then just open this AutoHotkey.ahk in your favorite text editor and paste the contents into your existing AutoHotkey.ahk (located in your Documents folder). Make sure you click Save.
3. Down in your tray (to the left of your clock) right click the AutoHotkey icon and "Reload this Script"
4. Run your Skyrim Launcher. Check Windowed, and set the resolution to your full screen resolution.
5. That's it. When you run your Skyrim now, it will automatically be a borderless windowed fullscreen every time.
1.1 - auto detect native screen resolution without need of user modification, thanks to galakadon!
1.0 - release
Who's Online 3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 231 Guests (See full list)
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Most OnlineNewest Member