Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Field of View Mod

6 Screenshots

About This File

I made this table to change the FoV while in-game, in realtime. 

These hotkeys are defined:

F4 - Activate the script

F5 - Increase the FoV by 2.5 degrees

F6 - Decrease the FoV by 2.5 degrees

F7 - Reset FoV

F8 - Set FoV to native +30 degrees

You can choose between three versions: a no-script version, for which you need CE installed and to manually attach it to the ACAH process.

A .exe standalone version (zipped, password: pcgw), this file will trigger false-positives with your antivirus, as most CE trainers do.

Or you could re-create the standalone version by yourself with the script version.

Notes:

A black circle will appear at the borders of the screen when using FoV values higher than 95-100 (at least when using 16:9 resolutions).

This mod affects all the cameras in the game: from the main menu background to the cutscenes, etc. etc..

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It didn't worked for me sadly :/ i'm in ACAH Enhanced Edition, run the exe and the game as admin but nothing happens when i press the hotkeys, tried opening first the exe and then the game and vice versa but didn't worked, am i doing something wrong? 

Share this comment

On 5/3/2021 at 7:34 AM, spinningdorito said:

It didn't worked for me sadly :/ i'm in ACAH Enhanced Edition, run the exe and the game as admin but nothing happens when i press the hotkeys, tried opening first the exe and then the game and vice versa but didn't worked, am i doing something wrong? 

I am terribly sorry about the delay.

I am not sure what the cause of the problem is, so I'm going to guess; it could be an antivirus (likely Windows Defender) blocking the cheat engine process.

Try installing Cheat Engine from the official site and using one of the .ct files here, make sure the antivirus is not interfering (whitelist cheat engine for example).

Share this comment

On 5/19/2021 at 4:44 PM, parittolo said:

I am terribly sorry about the delay.

I am not sure what the cause of the problem is, so I'm going to guess; it could be an antivirus (likely Windows Defender) blocking the cheat engine process.

Try installing Cheat Engine from the official site and using one of the .ct files here, make sure the antivirus is not interfering (whitelist cheat engine for example).

Hi, how do I use CE to do it? I'm a bit lost

Share this comment