Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Field of View Mod 1.0.0

6 Screenshots

About This File

I made this table to change the FoV while in-game, in realtime. 

These hotkeys are defined:

F4 - Activate the script

F5 - Increase the FoV by 2.5 degrees

F6 - Decrease the FoV by 2.5 degrees

F7 - Reset FoV

F8 - Set FoV to native +30 degrees

You can choose between three versions: a no-script version, for which you need CE installed and to manually attach it to the ACAH process.

A .exe standalone version (zipped, password: pcgw), this file will trigger false-positives with your antivirus, as most CE trainers do.

Or you could re-create the standalone version by yourself with the script version.

Notes:

A black circle will appear at the borders of the screen when using FoV values higher than 95-100 (at least when using 16:9 resolutions).

This mod affects all the cameras in the game: from the main menu background to the cutscenes, etc. etc..

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It didn't worked for me sadly :/ i'm in ACAH Enhanced Edition, run the exe and the game as admin but nothing happens when i press the hotkeys, tried opening first the exe and then the game and vice versa but didn't worked, am i doing something wrong? 

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Unpack the archive (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.

Tested the Epic and Steam versions.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rdeleonp
      For the GOG version of Beyond Good & Evil.
      This allows control of the following:
      Custom Resolution HUD Positioning PillarBoxing Gameplay FOV The original was published at http://ps2wide.net/pc.html, but the site is dead.
    • By Rose
      The tool corrects the field of view decrease affecting ultrawide resolutions and removes side black bars from the game. It also allows to change the field of view at any resolution in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the FOV correction key and further adjust the FOV if necessary. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      The FOV correction approach is inspired by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.
    • By Rose
      The tool for the Microsoft Store version of the game is based in part on the Flawless Widescreen findings by HaYDeN, removing black bars from the game and allowing to change the third-person and first-person field of view in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Enable the black bars fix and press Alt+Enter in the game twice to properly adjust the aspect ratio. Alternatively, enable the fix at the loading intro screens. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version primarily at 2560x1080, briefly at 3440x1440 and 3840x1080.
    • By killer-m
      Features:
      All supported screen resolutions are visible in the game menu HOR+ FOV Installation:
      Unpack the archive
      Copy all files to the game folder
      Hotkeys:
      F5 - FOV +
      F6 - FOV -
      F7 - Default FOV
      In the Fix.ini file, you can change the following settings 
      [HUD]
      Stretch = 0
      On/Off stretched HUD
  • Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 244 Guests (See full list)