Flawless Widescreen plugin for fixing wrong Field of View in 32:9 and Surround/Eyefinity resolutions.
(And remove Vignette)
- Go to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Flawless Widescreen\" and unpack the content of this archive.
(If it asks about overwriting some folders, accept - it will add new files and not overwrite any existing ones.)
- Start FWS and select the plugin (under Helifax section).
- Enable the plugin.
- Play the game.
- Correct FOV for : Menu, Cinematics, Gameplay, Aiming, etc
- The plugin uses a delay of 15 seconds, before the fix is applied. After a lot testing on my PC (using a Mechanical HDD) 15 seconds seems to be enough.
- If for some reason, after the fix is applied you find that you can not interact with the world or cinematics are not triggered this means the fix was applied too early and the Anti-Cheat the game uses disabled interactions in the game.
- To fix this: Quit the game, Quit Flawless Widescreen, Start the game and get to the main menu. AT+TAB, start Flawless Widescreen and enable the fix. (Wait 15 seconds and the main menu FOV should now be corrected).
Tested in both 32:9 and 48:9!
For a video showing the whole intro in 32:9, you can check here:
Hope you like it!