About This File
- Window border visible in fullscreen mode
- Low frame rate in fullscreen mode
Extract anywhere and run install.bat to apply these fixes. Any previous versions are automatically replaced if present.
This works by applying the following compatibility fixes to Gothic.exe, Gothic2.exe and GothicMod.exe:
- ForceSimpleWindow (hides window border)
- DXPrimaryEmulation -DisableMaxWindowedMode (fixes frame rate isssues)
This fix does not remove Gothic's default frame rate cap; refer to its page for a separate fix for that issue.
This fix will also work with Gothic Multiplayer (other mods that change the executable might not be affected).
What's New in Version v1.1 See changelog
- Added DXPrimaryEmulation -DisableMaxWindowedMode (thanks to jackfuste from the Blitz3D Forums)
- Improved uninstall method
- Updated documentation