About This File
The tool removes black bars from the game at 21:9, 32:9, 48:9 and other wide resolutions.
- Download and unpack the archive using software like 7zip or PeaZip. The password is pcgw
- Launch the game
- Launch the tool
- Press the "Enable" key
- While in the game, briefly switch to the Borderless or Fullscreen mode.
- Use the tool to manually adjust the UI size at 32:9 and wider resolutions.
- Stretched loading screens and rare FMVs.
- Minor UI display and alignment issues. Use the UI adjustment keys if necessary.
The window mode switching requirement is also undesirable, hence the version number!
Tested the latest Epic version at 2560x1080, briefly at 3840x1080, 5760x1080, 5120x2160 and 7680x1080 on a single monitor.
You can buy me a coffee here.
What's New in Version 0.9.6 See changelog
Small tweaks for more reliability in cases of the keys not being pressed in the right order.
New screenshots and a description update.
- With version 0.9.6: