10 Screenshots

About This File

The tools for Microsoft Store/Game Pass, Steam, GOG, and potentially other game versions remove black bars from the game at 48:9 and wider, also correcting the vertical field of view at 21:9 and wider to match that of 16:9.

1. Unpack the archives with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw
  2. Launch the game and set Panini Projection to off in Advanced Display settings.
  3. Launch the trainer and press the button as instructed.

All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

image.png.ed0ad78d9511a3c47f1a56044f8329a0.png

What's New in Version 2.1   See changelog

Released

Implemented a solution to tackle FOV reduction at the first split screen cutscene and similar scenes. Thanks to esteady1 for the continued feedback and the testing.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, Helifax@WSGF said:

I managed to make the button prompts almost100% aligned (they still wobble a bit, but they are more of less where they should be) for the single camera mode.
I am having difficulty with the dual camera mode, this is why I asked 🙂 This is when using the trainer 🙂 

Thanks!

I think I may have tried the same thing yesterday. Modifying one of the functions tied to the 39 8E E3 3F aspect ratio is separate from the split screen aspect ratio but then it's not enough to interact with the clock on the very first level while holding Ctrl. The other function helps but it's also the one that controls the split screen, limiting its width if corrected with the icons in mind like you described. They are probably separated somewhere down the line but it's a lot to dig through.

Share this comment

Ok... I manually did the hex Edits... and it seems the markers/buttons are perfectly aligned until the FOV is changed. I think where the trainer computes the FOV it does it only for the rendering and not the UI. I think this is where the real problem is...

Share this comment

Vous n'avez pas dit votre dernier mot visiblement.

Avez-vous trouver la solution pour le fonctionnement en 32:9 ?

c'est ma tourné de café si vous y parvenez 🙂

++

Share this comment

Well I downloaded the file, but then Windows Defender and Malwarebytes intervened.

Windows Defender found Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.DF!ml

Share this comment

15 hours ago, dochainsaw@free.fr said:

tu as le problème des icônes ?

Yes, unfortunately the icons have all disappeared when the fix is activated. But don't bother me because I don't really need them;) Screenshots in the attachment.

The Medium Screenshot 2021.02.04 - 09.16.02.83.png

The Medium Screenshot 2021.02.04 - 09.16.22.99.png

Share this comment

27 minutes ago, dochainsaw@free.fr said:

tu vas vite te rendre compte que tu en as grave besoin ^^

Ensuite, je devrai attendre une mise à jour :)

image.png.a39d01d4a759ba00a22ebddabbf77f14.png

Share this comment

hi

i don't know what im doing wrong on microsoft game pass...

I'm using a 3400x1440 + 1080x1920 setup with display fusion. turned off 2nd monitor and display fusion but it's still the same. changing resolution is only possible at windows not ingame. tried it at 2560x1080 (and other) because of aspect ratio and my it's steched then...

any clue?

medium original.png

medium zoomed.png

Share this comment

1 hour ago, sub200 said:

With version 1.1 I lose almost 1/3 of the image because the FOV is apparently not set correctly. (5120x1440)

Try the latest version 1.2 but make sure to enable the trainer before loading into a location.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Try the latest version 1.2 but make sure to enable the trainer before loading into a location.

Sooo V 1.2 tested;)
Look better. You lose a bit of the picture, but that's probably due to the 5120x1440 resolution.
Icons look very good!
Thanks for your great work!
Have again made 2 screens for comparison. Will test it out tonight;)

The Medium Screenshot 2021.02.05 - 12.51.19.46.png

The Medium Screenshot 2021.02.05 - 12.51.00.40.png

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, sub200 said:
Sooo V 1.2 tested;)

Look better. You lose a bit of the picture, but that's probably due to the 5120x1440 resolution.
Icons look very good!

Thanks for your great work!
Have again made 2 screens for comparison. Will test it out tonight;)

I think you're comparing it wrong. Disabling the fix but not reloading the level will result in an FOV increase even at 16:9. Here is the same level from a random YouTube video:image.thumb.png.3045b19d0feccde39232eaa80d5c58f5.png

Share this comment

I started the game, then the ultrawide fix 1.2. When I have loaded a level I switch to widescreen with the F8 key and reload the level. after that, unfortunately, everything is no longer visible. I marked it in the two pictures.

Here, for example, there would be 3 flower pots, but after the fix only 2 can be seen.

The Medium Screenshot 2021.02.05 - 15.43.34.68.png

The Medium Screenshot 2021.02.05 - 15.43.43.09.png

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, sub200 said:

I started the game, then the ultrawide fix 1.2. When I have loaded a level I switch to widescreen with the F8 key and reload the level. after that, unfortunately, everything is no longer visible. I marked it in the two pictures.

Here, for example, there would be 3 flower pots, but after the fix only 2 can be seen.

That looks like another inaccurate reference point. Ignore the way the game appears at 16:9 on your end. Here is the way it really is at 16:9, from another videoimage.thumb.png.53c6c51820cab961613177a80766d0fb.png:

Share this comment

Salut Rose c'est Dan il est bon le café 😘

Le patch 1.2 fonctionne à merveille sur mon 49'' 5120x1440. clap clap clap

Please si tu peux regarder Nioh 2 ça serait top

Share this comment

1 minute ago, dan@daninfo.fr said:

Salut Rose c'est Dan il est bon le café 😘

Le patch 1.2 fonctionne à merveille sur mon 49'' 5120x1440. clap clap clap

Please si tu peux regarder Nioh 2 ça serait top

Thanks again for the support. I'm glad it worked for your resolution. It's always been the goal.
Sadly, I do not have access to Nioh 2 to help out but with its native 21:9 support it shouldn't be too hard to fix it for 32:9. Hopefully someone like Stevie or KingKrouch looks into it.

Share this comment

Awesome! I see you fixed the Icons as well! That is great! I didn't get around to update my fix for the game after it was broken yesterday by the new update.

Share this comment

Just now, Helifax@WSGF said:

Awesome! I see you fixed the Icons as well! That is great! I didn't get around to update my fix for the game after it was broken yesterday by the new update.

I used one of your injection points and another one inspired me to dig further today. More details on WSGF 😁

Share this comment