About This File
The tools for Microsoft Store/Game Pass, Steam, GOG, and potentially other game versions remove black bars from the game at 48:9 and wider, also correcting the vertical field of view at 21:9 and wider to match that of 16:9.
- Unpack the archives with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw
- Launch the game and set Panini Projection to off in Advanced Display settings.
- Launch the trainer and press the button as instructed.
All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
What's New in Version 1.2.5 See changelog
Back to 1.2 following bug reports of 1.3.
- New button to disable FOV increase at split-screen interaction scenes (hours of work following a 48:9 user request).
- Changed the primary button to make room for the above.
- With version 1.2.5: