About This File
This ultrawide patch for Persona 4 Golden modifies the supported resolution list to add support for your chosen ultrawide resolution and modifies the screen AR and gameplay AR to fill the screen correctly. It replaces the need to use a reshade filter to stretch the image.
Tested on the Steam release of Persona 4 Golden as of 21st of June 2020.
Credit and thanks to StevieCoops#6722 on the WSGF Discord for assistance and testing.
How to install:
- Download the patcher that matches your resolution and type of UI you want.
- Extract the patcher exe from the zip using the password 'pcgw'.
- Run the patcher and click the 3 dots and find 'P4G.exe' then hit start.
- Adjusting render scale above or below 100% will interfere with the UI offset.
- Screen filters such as the scanline-effect in the TV world will only fill the center portion of the screen.
- Various other visual bugs due to seeing outside of the rendered UI.
- Internal resolution is 16:9 (3440x1935 using the 3440x1440 patcher).
- Interface is misaligned for mouse interactions.
Example of centered UI.
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or issues.
What's New in Version 0.14 See changelog
Added centered UI patcher for 2560x1080.