PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night ultrawide, multimonitor, more 1.09+

5 Screenshots

About This File

Download the archive matching your aspect ratio and unpack it.

Use the included tool to patch \BloodstainedRotN\Binaries\Win64\BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.exe within the game folder.

Launch the game, then select 1920x1080 and the Borderless mode.

Works with the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080, 5760x1080 and 3240x2160.

For the Steam version, follow the steps of this guide.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.09+   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Really excellent work, very impressed you managed to create this hack so quickly! Can now play it on my 3440x1440 ultrawidescreen.

Share this comment

Warps the menu background a little bit and causes some weird thing to appear at the bottom right of the minimap.. but at least it works.

And hey, if we make it go back to 16:9 it actually zooms out so we can see more of the game world! ..which further distorts the menu backgrounds. Oh well.

Would still prefer devs not to be stupid about game design; especially UE4 which fully supports arbitrary resolutions out of the box.  Someone's probably already tried it, but I've gotta see if the aspect ratio control setting works via .ini edit.. Nope..

Share this comment

Not work on Steam.

Error Message : the downloadable content required for this save is not available

Share this comment

48 minutes ago, popularty said:

Not work on Steam.

Error Message : the downloadable content required for this save is not available

Either you're not doing it right or you have a pirated copy. There have been no game updates to break the mod.

Share this comment

Rose! Awesome stuff!! Thank you so much for your hard work.

Is it possible to add additional resolutions? Such as 3840x1600 and 3240x2160?

Or will the mods already available support those two resolutions natively? Thank you!!

Share this comment

Anyone else have an issue with extracting the 21:9 files? Winrar keeps saying the files are corrupt

Share this comment

On 7/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, herrblue said:

Rose! Awesome stuff!! Thank you so much for your hard work.

Is it possible to add additional resolutions? Such as 3840x1600 and 3240x2160?

Or will the mods already available support those two resolutions natively? Thank you!!

I made a patcher for 3:2 to remove the letterboxing and added it to the files (preview here). For 3840x1600, try the 21:9 exe.

Share this comment