PCGamingWiki will soon migrate to a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge Wiki and Forum accounts, please read our FAQ.

Terminator: Resistance ultrawide, superwide, multimonitor 1.1 for GV 1.027

5 Screenshots

About This File

The patchers for 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 resolutions remove black bars from the game while maintaining the vertical FOV of 16:9.

Steam users must first unpack the exe found in \Terminator\Binaries\Win64\ within the game folder as instructed here

The game article on the wiki has simple steps on increasing the FOV to preference. Alternatively, use a patcher intended for a wider resolution.

Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. The game copy was generously funded by AlRayes of Ultrawide Benchmarks.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.1 for GV 1.027   See changelog

Released

The moving item pickup caption issue should be fixed now.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

21x9 exe has a trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml can you re-upload please? Other 2 seem fine, picked up by Windows Defender.

Share this comment

In my experience (I used almost all mods from Rose) there was never a trojan or virus in it! The virus scanner often allerts when the file was too new. 

Share this comment

7 hours ago, Deventer11 said:

In my experience (I used almost all mods from Rose) there was never a trojan or virus in it! The virus scanner often allerts when the file was too new. 

Dude, it doesn't just randomly report a trojan, if that's the case then why did it nor report the other 2?

Share this comment

13 minutes ago, Soulreape said:

Dude, it doesn't just randomly report a trojan, if that's the case then why did it nor report the other 2?

It actually does!

Share this comment

Hi Rose, sry for my request. Yes I dit not rename the .bak, but now the new game patch need an update for the mod? 1935522534_DesktopScreenshot2019_11.26-18_39_58_90.thumb.png.2fa7695ca0ee04ece03771ddab788612.png

Share this comment