2 Screenshots

About This File

Unpack the archive with software like 7zip, then patch the main game exe with the tool.

This will remove the letterboxing (black bars) from the game, resulting in more vertical FOV than ever before. There will be some vertical stretching of the menu and subtitles.

If you have the game on Steam, you will first need to adapt and follow the first steps of my DQB2 guide in order to apply the patcher. Such are the rules!

Support with a donation.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 minutes ago, lusk3 said:

Hello I'm new to this whole thing and created my account just to comment on this.

Whenever i use the Letterbox Remover the subtitles will sometimes only be half visible like It's sunk down at the bottom of my screen.

I really hope someone can help me with this problem.

PS I commented this once but i think i accidentally did it as a reply to someone 😛

It is a known issue. UI and similar elements tend to be tough to fix and I usually have to prioritize removing black bars in other games. Sorry about it! I always publish all my solutions and updates, so if I do get to fixing the subtitles issue in the future, you will find the solution here.

Share this comment

40 minutes ago, Rose said:

It is a known issue. UI and similar elements tend to be tough to fix and I usually have to prioritize removing black bars in other games. Sorry about it! I always publish all my solutions and updates, so if I do get to fixing the subtitles issue in the future, you will find the solution here.

Thank you for reply and clarification. The Letterbox is working really good i might just disable the subtitles until there might be a future fix.

Share this comment