KonoSuba - Fukkatsu no Beldia - English fan translations 1.0.0

About This File

These are the two English fan translations of Konosuba: Fukkatsu no Beldia (localized as either The Resurrection of Beldia or Verdia of the Resurrection) that is floating around online.

Download and install just one of them, by extracting the dial.dat file into the data\font\ folder, overwriting the existing file.

Note that menu items etc are not translated, as those requires binary patching the executable.

Sources:

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By ViperAcidZX
      I am NOT the author of this mod, I am uploading it here for posterity. please give thanks to the following members from the Resident Evil Modding Forums for making this mod!
      This mod fixes some things the game's stock shaders are missing while removing the game's film grain effect to provide a cleaner and better overall image with RE4 HD. Can be used with the Natural Gradients mod and adjusting the game's brightness to resemble the look of the GameCube/Wii versions of the game more closely. Tested on v1.0.6 and v1.1.0 and it still works as long as you install this mod correctly. Screenshots were taken on the same graphics settings (1080p, MSAA x8, default HD textures, Shadow Quality set to High, Motion Blur disabled) with a brightness of +40.
      Source: https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/post/8999/thread
      BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES BEFORE INSTALLING THIS MOD!
      Installation:
      1. Move or delete the original version of the following files from both BIO4/ImagePack and BIO4/ImagePackHD folders:
      07000000.pack 07000000.pack.lfs 2. Copy the 07000000.pack file from this archive in both BIO4\ImagePack and BIO4\ImagePackHD folders.
      3. Enjoy Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition with the film grain removed and touched up shaders.
      Original authors: Martin/Sigma (shader fix), Marcelo20xx (film grain removal), DarkSamus (combining the two mods in this .pack file).
    • By Apocalypse612
      Version History
      1.0     – Initial release of this patch was released.
      What this patch does
      ·         A majority of the Codex entries having been completely reformatted.
      ·         All video cutscenes having their subtitles redone, and retimed (they were way off before).
      ·         Several other menus having typographical corrections made, including the loading screen entries.
      Files modified
      International version:
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z\NRZGame\Localization\INT\Subtitles.int
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z\NRZGame\Localization\INT\NRZUI.int
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z\NRZGame\Localization\INT\NRZGame.int
      Instructions
      Default game installation path:
      C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z
      Simply dump NRZGame folder into your Ninja Gaiden Z installation directory, and overwrite the existing files. If you feel the need, make a backup of the originals first.
      Things I wanted to do, but couldn’t
      I wanted to retime all the in-game cutscenes that are referenced in the VO_LX .int files, but unfortunately, they all cooked into their respective UPK files. I couldn’t figure out how to properly use UE Explorer and add Arrays correctly to properly view and edit those files in Hex. 
      I also wanted to try and fix some of the other bugs in the game, and scrape Arena requirement information for each Rank, but I don’t have the skill.
      Contact / Donations
      If you notice any problems or free the need to donate via PayPal, feel free to do so at the following address:
      Apocalypse612@yahoo.com
    • By Rose
      The tools included here remove side black bars (pillarboxing) from the cutscenes and adjust FOV for parity with 16:9.
      The trainer is based on CE components and may trigger some anti-virus software. It allows for fully hor+ FOV adjustment. The password for its archive is pcgw The patchers allow for hor+ FOV adjustment on the horse and simultaneously hor+ and vert- while on foot and at cutscenes. Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      The patchers and trainer remove pillarboxing from the game, resulting in more horizontal FOV.
      Some of the in-game images and cutscenes do not appear to be wide enough to fully fill the screen, but the main cutscenes, menu and gameplay become free of black bars.
      Use one of the patchers to modify \ChildrenOfMorta_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll within the game folder. For the Game Pass version, use the included trainer at 21:9 - the password for the 7zip archive is pcgw. Tested briefly at 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 in the latest GOG and Game Pass versions. Resolutions wider than 21:9 were affected by severe terrain visibility issues.
    • By Rose
      Option 1 (patchers):
      Unpack the patcher archive and use the applicable tool to patch the exe in \MoonMan\Binaries\Win64\ within the main folder. This will adjust FOV to match the vertical of 16:9. The tool also aims to remove all pillarboxing except from pre-rendered cutscenes but this may come at the cost of reduced FOV in the starting cutscene. Some further cutscenes are confirmed as having more horizontal FOV but there is no way to guarantee every cutscene will display correctly without playing through the game. Option 2 (trainer, supports Microsoft Store):
      Unpack the trainer / Game Pass archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool Press the black bars removal key before a cutscene and use the other buttons to adjust FOV as desired Tested the latest GOG and Microsoft Store versions at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 236 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online