6 Screenshots

About This File

The small patchers remove black bars from the game at 21:9 and 32:9 resolutions.

Make sure your resolution is selected after patching the game exe.
There will be UI alignment issues, especially noticeable at the world map, but the game appears to be fully playable with no elements out of view.

Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 3840x1080 and 5120x1440.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Made the old solution into patchers for 2560x1080, 3440x1440 and 32:9 resolutions.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Works very well in 2560x1080, but Im using 3840x1080 monitor (32:9).
Can u do the patch for this resolution? Or if u want tell what valours to change on exe file.
Thank you a lot!

Share this comment

Will you be updating this for the current denuvo-less version?

Share this comment

10 hours ago, Meulin said:

Will you be updating this for the current denuvo-less version?

I had brief access to the game through a shared account. I wasn't a fan of the idea at all because I knew that would mean no further maintenance. Sorry about this.

Share this comment

11 hours ago, Rose said:

I had brief access to the game through a shared account. I wasn't a fan of the idea at all because I knew that would mean no further maintenance. Sorry about this.

Unsure if i misunderstand, but you don't own the game so you don't want to make the patch because it wouldn't be possible to maintain it?

It's on sale now, I'll gift it to you for this purpose(tomorrow)

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Meulin said:

Unsure if i misunderstand, but you don't own the game so you don't want to make the patch because it wouldn't be possible to maintain it?

That's close to how it is. I've not been offered another opportunity but I also don't think I would take it knowing I wouldn't have access to the game in the future. Since Octopath, I've been making patchers and trainers that are usually very reliable and working for months if not years but there's still no guarantee an update wouldn't result in significant code changes and break them - thus the mention of maintenance.

Share this comment

I really hope the original creator will consider making the fix work for the Denuvo free version of the game - your work is extremely appreciated! Hmm I'm using this fix with the latest version on steam and it works - is there something in the OG version that works that doesn't in the latest? - Ah, I see the map etc.. is broken in the UI. Was this how it was in the denuvo version?

Share this comment