About This File
The tool for Microsoft Store / Game Pass and possibly other versions removes pillarboxing (side black bars), preserving the letterboxing heavily used in the game for artistic and gameplay purposes.
- Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw
- Launch the game and set all the options as preferred.
- Launch the tool.
- Press the hotkey to toggle the fix on and off in real time.
- Game options menu will stop functioning while the fix is enabled.
- Near the end of the game, passenger manifests will be partly cropped while the fix is enabled (unrelated to the story).
- The full end credits will not appear while the fix is enabled.
- All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
The FOV correction approach is inspired by killer-m's work.
Tested the latest Game Pass and GOG versions at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080.
What's New in Version 1.1a See changelog
Removed another layer of pillarboxing added in a recent update (targeting this mod?).