3 Screenshots

About This File

The tool makes a simple change to the game code to remove the vertical field of view reduction affecting resolutions wider than 21:9. It could be a patcher, but the game checks its files for integrity, so use this tool at own risk.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw
  2. Fully launch the game - making sure the character is visible is a good practice.
  3. Launch the tool and press the hotkey to toggle the FOV limitation off and on in real time.

All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Epic Games Store version at 3840x1080 and other arbitrary aspect ratios.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool for Microsoft Store / Game Pass and possibly other versions removes pillarboxing (side black bars), preserving the letterboxing heavily used in the game for artistic and gameplay purposes.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game and set all the options as preferred. Launch the tool. Press the hotkey to toggle the fix on and off in real time (having it on will break the options menu). All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      The FOV correction approach is inspired by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest Game Pass and GOG versions at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.

Tested the Epic and Steam versions.

• By Rose
      The tools for Steam and Microsoft Store versions of Halo: Reach, Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4 remove black bars at cutscenes in real time for ultrawide, superwide and triple monitor resolutions. The password for the archives is pcgw
      Play the game in the Anti-Cheat Disabled mode for this to work. Launch the game first, then the tool.
      The tool is a trainer based on CE components that may trigger some anti-virus software. Making it into a patcher would be inconvenient, as it would likely require replacing files before each launch in the anti-cheat-enabled mode.
      Tested the Xbox / Microsoft store version at 2560x1080 (all games), 3840x1080 (Halo CE, 3, ODST, 4) and 5760x1080 (all games).
    • By Rose
      The tool removes black bars affecting cutscenes at 32:9, 48:9 and other wide resolutions.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the hotkey to toggle the black bars off and on. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
    • By Rose
      The tool removes black bars from the in-game cutscenes and other places, such as the mini-games in Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4 and Yakuza 5.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the hotkey to toggle the black bars off and on. Make sure to restart the tool when switching between games. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 200 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online