About This File
The solution allows to remove the black bars from the gameplay at 21:9 and wider.
- If updating from an earlier version, verify the game files and remove dxgi.dll from the game folder.
- Download the mod and unpack the archive to the game folder.
- Launch the game (which will generate the config).
- If you prefer the UI to be spanned, open \BepInEx\config\blasphemous.ultrawide.rose.cfg and set UIspanToWidth to true.
Tested on the latest Steam version at 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions. Note that the screenshots are from the first version and do not fully represent the improved look of v2.0.
You can buy me a coffee or become a patron. My linktree.
What's New in Version 2.0 See changelog
A full remake of the solution, featuring
- Scaling made true to the original, with no shifted pixels, game object changes or flickering vertical lines.
- UI centered, with a config option to make it span.
- No more hardcoded aspect ratios. The fix adapts to the current resolution, allowing for 48:9 support for the first time.
- Now all in one drag-and-drop solution.