Operencia ultrawide, superwide, FOV mod

10 Screenshots

About This File

The tool allows for real-time FOV adjustment and contains pre-set values to match the gameplay FOV at ultrawide resolutions to the vertical of 16:9, with slight deviations at the cutscenes and fight screens.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip - the password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game
  3. Launch the tool
  4. Press the hotkeys to go with a preset or manually adjust FOV in real time

Tested the latest Steam version kindly provided by cheswick of /r/ultrawidemasterrace at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080, although the UI spanning would be very inconvenient at the latter. Please let me know whether this works in the Microsoft Store version, or tell me the process name for it.

You can buy me a coffee here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi there Rose,

This is what I get after a scan of the file.

EDIT: Could be a false positive. I have no idea and therefore will pass. Thanks Rose for the answer. 

Trojan.png

Edited by odegam

Share this comment

Thanks for the info. I take it it is therefore impossible to know whether files are malicious or not. Trusting the creator, as suggested in your link,  is hard when you don't know him/her at all.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, odegam said:

Thanks for the info. I take it it is therefore impossible to know whether files are malicious or not. Trusting the creator, as suggested in your link,  is hard when you don't know him/her at all.

Downloading anything from the internet involves trust. There are 0day exploits and undisclosed vulnerabilities that can be used, so even if a file is not flagged by any AV, the risk is still there. If unsure or reasonably paranoid, you could send the file unpacked to Microsoft (as I have with some of my trainers) to have them whitelist it or reclassify it, making it about your trust for them - it usually takes about a day.

Share this comment