Rebel Cops ultrawide & superwide mod 1.1

5 Screenshots

About This File

The tiny patcher can be used to remove black bars from the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions.

Follow the instructions within the tool to patch the specified game file.

If necessary, any resolution can be set in
  %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Weappy\Rebel Cops\Settings.xml
(open in Notepad)

Tested the latest GOG version briefly at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. The menu cursor disappeared at the triple monitor resolution.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Made the patcher more inclusive to hopefully cover all platforms.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

I'm trying to apply the patch but after choosing the right location appears the next message: D:\SteamLibrary\steamappscommon\Rebel Cops\Rebel Cops_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll - File was NOT patched! [0 bytes written]

Any clue what am I doing wrong?

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, rojo said:

Hi,

I'm trying to apply the patch but after choosing the right location appears the next message: D:\SteamLibrary\steamappscommon\Rebel Cops\Rebel Cops_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll - File was NOT patched! [0 bytes written]

Any clue what am I doing wrong?

Hi. Can you send me your file? The Steam version may have differences in the code.

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, Rose said:

Thanks. I updated the patcher to cover all versions. It successfully patches your file now.

Wow, works flawlessly now.

Thanks!

Rock 'n' Stone, broda! ⛏️

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The small patcher unlocks all resolutions in the game and removes black bars.

Make sure to follow both steps and patch both files covered by the tool.

The game is likely to reset to 1920x1080 and windowed at the start of each chapter, which is a known issue with the game itself. In that event, simply go to the options and set them back.
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rose
      The small patcher forces the game to use the desktop resolution, removing the black bars at 21:9. Disregard the resolution shown in the settings after patching.

Partial UI cropping is a known issue typical to Unity games but the game appears to be fully playable at 21:9 despite the barely visible health bar. Wider resolutions would likely cause important elements to disappear altogether.
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.

Tested the Epic and Steam versions.

• By Rose
      The tools for Steam and Microsoft Store versions of Halo: Reach, Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4 remove black bars at cutscenes in real time for ultrawide, superwide and triple monitor resolutions. The password for the archives is pcgw
      Play the game in the Anti-Cheat Disabled mode for this to work. Launch the game first, then the tool.
      The tool is a trainer based on CE components that may trigger some anti-virus software. Making it into a patcher would be inconvenient, as it would likely require replacing files before each launch in the anti-cheat-enabled mode.
      Tested the Xbox / Microsoft store version at 2560x1080 (all games), 3840x1080 (Halo CE, 3, ODST, 4) and 5760x1080 (all games).
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 339 Guests (See full list)