Rebel Cops ultrawide & superwide mod 1.1

5 Screenshots

About This File

The tiny patcher can be used to remove black bars from the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions.

Follow the instructions within the tool to patch the specified game file.

If necessary, any resolution can be set in
  %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Weappy\Rebel Cops\Settings.xml
(open in Notepad)

Tested the latest GOG version briefly at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. The menu cursor disappeared at the triple monitor resolution.

You can buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

Made the patcher more inclusive to hopefully cover all platforms.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi,

I'm trying to apply the patch but after choosing the right location appears the next message: D:\SteamLibrary\steamappscommon\Rebel Cops\Rebel Cops_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll - File was NOT patched! [0 bytes written]

Any clue what am I doing wrong?

Share this comment

7 minutes ago, rojo said:

Hi,

I'm trying to apply the patch but after choosing the right location appears the next message: D:\SteamLibrary\steamappscommon\Rebel Cops\Rebel Cops_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll - File was NOT patched! [0 bytes written]

Any clue what am I doing wrong?

Hi. Can you send me your file? The Steam version may have differences in the code.

Share this comment

36 minutes ago, Rose said:

Hi. Can you send me your file? The Steam version may have differences in the code.

File attached.

Thanks for your response.

Assembly-CSharp.dll

Share this comment

9 minutes ago, Rose said:

Thanks. I updated the patcher to cover all versions. It successfully patches your file now.

Wow, works flawlessly now.

Thanks!

Rock 'n' Stone, broda! ⛏️

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The small patcher removes black bars from the in-game cutscenes at 21:9 and wider resolutions.
      Simply unpack the archive, launch the patcher, then target the game executable as instructed.
      Tested the latest Epic Games Store version briefly at 2560x1080, 3840x1080, and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rose
      The tools for Steam and Microsoft Store versions of Halo: Reach, Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4 remove black bars at cutscenes in real time for ultrawide, superwide and triple monitor resolutions. The password for the archives is pcgw
      Play the game in the Anti-Cheat Disabled mode for this to work. Launch the game first, then the tool.
      The tool is a trainer based on CE components that may trigger some anti-virus software. Making it into a patcher would be inconvenient, as it would likely require replacing files before each launch in the anti-cheat-enabled mode.
      Tested the Xbox / Microsoft store version at 2560x1080 (all games), 3840x1080 (Halo CE, 3, ODST, 4) and 5760x1080 (all games).
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By ViperAcidZX
      I am NOT the author of this mod, I am uploading it here for posterity. please give thanks to the following members from the Resident Evil Modding Forums for making this mod!
      This mod fixes some things the game's stock shaders are missing while removing the game's film grain effect to provide a cleaner and better overall image with RE4 HD. Can be used with the Natural Gradients mod and adjusting the game's brightness to resemble the look of the GameCube/Wii versions of the game more closely. Tested on v1.0.6 and v1.1.0 and it still works as long as you install this mod correctly. Screenshots were taken on the same graphics settings (1080p, MSAA x8, default HD textures, Shadow Quality set to High, Motion Blur disabled) with a brightness of +40.
      Source: https://residentevilmodding.boards.net/post/8999/thread
      BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES BEFORE INSTALLING THIS MOD!
      Installation:
      1. Move or delete the original version of the following files from both BIO4/ImagePack and BIO4/ImagePackHD folders:
      07000000.pack 07000000.pack.lfs 2. Copy the 07000000.pack file from this archive in both BIO4\ImagePack and BIO4\ImagePackHD folders.
      3. Enjoy Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition with the film grain removed and touched up shaders.
      Original authors: Martin/Sigma (shader fix), Marcelo20xx (film grain removal), DarkSamus (combining the two mods in this .pack file).
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 324 Guests (See full list)