4 Screenshots

About This File

The tool removes black bars at any widescreen resolution. Unlike the existing solution, it works with the Microsoft version of the game.

1. Download and unpack the archive using software like 7zip or PeaZip. The password is pcgw
  2. Launch the game
  3. Launch the tool
  4. Press the "Enable" key
  5. While in the game, press Alt+Enter twice. Alt+Tab may work as well. Try again if unsuccessful.

Tested the latest Xbox Game Pass version at 2560x1080 and briefly at 7680x1080. The latter was affected by UI issues.

You can buy me a coffee here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My Windows 10 built-in anti-virus does not allow me to open this file, says it's a virus. How to workaround? Using Xbox Game Pass and 2560x1080 resolution.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, lanceromancer said:

My Windows 10 built-in anti-virus does not allow me to open this file, says it's a virus. How to workaround? Using Xbox Game Pass and 2560x1080 resolution.

Just add it to the list of exceptions. Any trainer built on CE components will trigger some anti-virus software. You can make your own in 5 minutes to test it.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, OldCynic68 said:

how do I locate the tool as it doesn't appear in tempstate the folder is empty

It might be that your anti-virus software removes it right away, although I've recently sent the file to Microsoft for review and they had it re-categorized as a "potentially unwanted app" rather than a trojan.
Look in your Downloads folder or whichever place your browser has it set as. You could also try a different browser (Internet Explorer and Edge come with Windows 10)

Share this comment