Unpack the archive
Copy all files to the game folder "\Binaries\Win32\"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Crucially Ultrawide
      *Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw' 
      This patch removes the black bars during cutscenes for ultrawide users.
      Simply locate the 'witcher3.exe' file and hit apply. Next time you're in a cutscene the black bars should be gone.  
      Just let me know if the patch isn't working for you, I'll try to fix it. 
    • By Rose
      These solutions for 2560x1080, 3440x1440, 32:9, 5:4 and 16:10 resolutions will remove black bars from the game. Pre-rendered cutscenes, subtitles and some of the UI elements will be stretched.
      Unpack the applicable archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw if required.
      If using the trainer, make sure the game is launched before it. After applying the fixes with the hotkeys, change the display mode to fullscreen or borderless and apply. If using the patcher with the Steam version, unpack the game executable with Steamless first, rename it back, then patch. Tested the latest EGS and Steam versions mainly at 2560x1080, 3440x1440 and 3840x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Crucially Ultrawide
      Made a patcher for Ashen that corrects FOV for 21:9 and 32:9 users. 
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate Ashen-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 
    • By Crucially Ultrawide
      Turned the fix from Code Vein's PCGW's hex editing ultrawide guide into a patcher. I don't take credit for the actual hex-editing work. All I did was correct the FOV and implement the hex edits from the ultrawide guide into a patcher so it's easier to apply for those who don't want to hex edit things themselves. 
      In-short this patch removes the black pillars from cutscenes and corrects the field of view for 21x9 and 32x9.
      Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate CodeVein-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 393 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online