Installation:
Unpack the archive
Copy all files to the game folder

Each time you start the game you need to choose a screen resolution

res.png.5a8df4a89fd8512e7577627139e2572d.png

Changing resolution through game menu not supported with this fix

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So I have a problem, not with this in particular, but wondering if anyone would know the fix. After I install the game the 1st time, it runs perfectly, until I close it and when I open it again, it's just a black screen regardless of the resolution I choose on startup. Reinstalling the game does not fix it. Any ideas?

Share this comment

On 3/18/2020 at 10:30 AM, h3xty said:

So I have a problem, not with this in particular, but wondering if anyone would know the fix. After I install the game the 1st time, it runs perfectly, until I close it and when I open it again, it's just a black screen regardless of the resolution I choose on startup. Reinstalling the game does not fix it. Any ideas?

If you found any solution to this, I'd appreciate if you could share it. I ran into the exact same problem, and have not found an answer.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, mics1948 said:

If you found any solution to this, I'd appreciate if you could share it. I ran into the exact same problem, and have not found an answer.

Unpack dgVoodoo.zip to \Ballance\Bin\

Share this comment

On 3/18/2020 at 10:30 AM, h3xty said:

The solution I have found, is that once you install it with the setup, you rightclick your "Startup.exe", click "Properties", navigate to "Compatibility".
There activate "Compatibility Mode", and choose "Windows 98 / Windows Me". Press "Apply", and that made it work for me.
I hope this can help you.

Share this comment