Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition superwide & multimonitor fix

5 Screenshots

About This File

The tool removes black bars from the game in real time at resolutions wider than 21:9.
Compared to the manual solution, it is for the Game Pass / Microsoft Store version of the game, automatically sets its resolution based on that of the desktop and has no aspect ratio limitations.

1. Unpack the archive with 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw
  2. Run the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the Enable key as shown.
  4. If necessary, select any resolution in the game to force the game to use the display resolution.

All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Game Pass version at 3840x1080, 11520x1080, 5760x1080 and 2711x1055.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 hours ago, qunka said:

Any chance this could be modified to work with the steam version as well? Please consider it!

Hi, I do not have access to the Steam version to look into it. It appears that there are differences in the files. You could try the manual solution linked in the description.

Share this comment

8 hours ago, Rose said:

Hi, I do not have access to the Steam version to look into it. It appears that there are differences in the files. You could try the manual solution linked in the description.

Thanks for replying - The Manual solution didn't work for 32:9, but no worries, I'll just get the game pass version.

Share this comment