PCGamingWiki will use a Single Sign On (SSO) system to bridge wiki and forum accounts which is ready for testing. You may login using the 'Login with PCGamingWiki' button on both the wiki and the forum, which will soon be the only option. If you have any issues please message Andytizer on Discord.

Man of Medan multimonitor script for Flawless Widescreen 1.1.1

2 Screenshots

About This File

I am not the creator of this script. It was posted to the WSGF Discord server by killer-m who is most likely its creator.

1. Install Flawless Widescreen
  2. Unpack the archive included here and copy the folders to the main Flawless Widescreen folder in Program Files
  3. Launch Flawless Widescreen and make sure the fix is enabled, which will remove the black bars.

The script came bundled with killer-m's scripts for Spyro and Youngblood.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      I am not the creator of this script or the patcher. They were posted to the WSGF Discord server by killer-m who is most likely the creator.
      For the script (FWS file):
      Install Flawless Widescreen Unpack the archive included here and copy the folders to the main Flawless Widescreen folder in Program Files Launch Flawless Widescreen and make sure the fix is enabled, which should adjust the AR for hor+ scaling  

• By Rose
      The patchers remove pillarboxing from the game at 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9, resulting in more horizontal FOV.
      Some of the in-game images and cutscenes do not appear to be wide enough to fully fill the screen, but the main cutscenes, menu and gameplay become free of black bars.
      Unpack the archives using software like PeaZip or 7-Zip and pcgw as the password, then patch \ChildrenOfMorta_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll within the game folder.
      Tested briefly at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080 in the latest GOG version.
      You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      The mod removes pillarboxing and adjusts the vertical FOV to match that of 16:9. The pre-rendered cutscenes will be unaffected.
      Use software like PeaZip or 7-Zip and password pcgw to unpack the applicable archive.
      For Steam & GOG:
      Get the patcher, launch it and target \Blairwitch\Binaries\Win64\Blairwitch-Win64-Shipping.exe or Blairwitch-Win64-Shipping-Win7.exe in the main folder.
      For Xbox Game Pass / Microsoft Store:
      Get the Game Pass archive, launch the game and follow the tool instructions.
      The mod is best used with DoF off. For higher FOV at 21:9, simply use the 32:9 patcher instead.
      Tested the Game Pass version at 3440x1440 and 3840x1080. The Steam version was tested by AlRayes.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive (password is pcgw), then use the trainer to modify the game FOV in real time.
      Make sure to run the game first to let the program detect it.
      A game update will likely break the tool's functionality.
      Tested with the latest EGS version kindly provided by cheswick of /r/ultrawidemasterrace.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online