About This File
The Youngblood Tweaker is a mod for Wolfenstein: Youngblood. It includes options to scale player and enemy damage, adjusting the amount of head bobbing, disabling various HUD elements and more.
Extract all files to the game’s installation folder (e.g.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wolfenstein Youngblood\").
YoungbloodTweakerGUI.exeto configure the mod (might require .NET runtime 3.1.0).
- Start the game as usual (e.g. through Steam).
The features of this mod include:
- Adjusting player and enemy damage
- Disabling various HUD elements, such as enemy healthbars, objective markers, minimap or the crosshair
- Adjusting the amount of head bobbing when moving or turning
- Forcing the FOV outside the range that can be set ingame
- Disabling rendering of the fog
This mod is designed for the latest version of the game and might not be compatible with older or modified executables!
- Steam (international version)
- Steam (international demo version)
What's New in Version v1.2.0 See changelog
- Added support for renaming DLL file to increase compatibility with other mods (see readme for details)