2 Screenshots

About This File

TL;DR

The Youngblood Tweaker is a mod for Wolfenstein: Youngblood. It includes options to scale player and enemy damage, adjusting the amount of head bobbing, disabling various HUD elements and more.

Download Sources:

Quick Start Guide:

1. Extract all files to the game’s installation folder (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wolfenstein Youngblood\").
  2. Start the YoungbloodTweakerGUI.exe to configure the mod (might require .NET runtime 3.1.0).
  3. Start the game as usual (e.g. through Steam).

Features

The features of this mod include:

• Adjusting player and enemy damage
  • Disabling various HUD elements, such as enemy healthbars, objective markers, minimap or the crosshair
  • Adjusting the amount of head bobbing when moving or turning
  • Forcing the FOV outside the range that can be set ingame
  • Disabling rendering of the fog

Supported Versions

This mod is designed for the latest version of the game and might not be compatible with older or modified executables!

• Steam (international version)
  • Steam (international demo version)

What's New in Version v1.2.0   See changelog

Released

• Added support for renaming DLL file to increase compatibility with other mods (see readme for details)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have temporarily halted development on this mod, since the developers mentioned on the Steam forums, that they wanted to officially fix almost all of the problems this mod offers options for. Additionally, the interest in this mod has been rather low, which makes it difficult for me to justify the time investment to keep it running while the game is being worked on.

However, I will probably get back to it soon to continue my initial playthrough. But I will probably not get to do that until the end of September. 

Regarding the dot crosshair: I have gotten requests for this before. The problem is, that the way I did it in the Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus does not work in this game. It is definitely doable somehow, but I have to do some digging to find a way to implement it.

Share this comment

Hi Methanhydrat

Thank you for your mod !

But it's not working with 1.0.7 version ...

I hope you can update this but if it's no possible i say thank you for your time and i really hate bethesda ...

Share this comment

It seems like the developers did not fix the issues, right? Would love to have a fix for the stupid head bobbing again. This is what made The New Colossus actually enjoyable for me.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, lke said:

It seems like the developers did not fix the issues, right? Would love to have a fix for the stupid head bobbing again. This is what made The New Colossus actually enjoyable for me.

I actually stopped following the development on this game since the last post. There have been some updates, but I am currently not sure which issues are fixed and which are not.

The head bobbing was actually the biggest issue for me and should I get back to that game, I will definitely take a look at that again if it is not fixed. I just cannot say when that will be.

Share this comment

Thanks for fixing this. I was able to play the game again 1-2 months ago and finished it with pleasure.

This and you fixes for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus are complete game changers.

Share this comment

Don't know if anyone has been able to contact you, but the most recent update that removed the DENUVO anticheat software has broken this mod so that now it can't be loaded. I could only hope that it's an easy fix.

Share this comment

On 3/10/2022 at 6:00 AM, elit3mercen4ry said:

Don't know if anyone has been able to contact you, but the most recent update that removed the DENUVO anticheat software has broken this mod so that now it can't be loaded. I could only hope that it's an easy fix.

Thank you for letting me know. I heard about the update, but wasn't sure whether or not it broke the mod (even though Denuvo removals often do).

I will keep it in mind. However, I don't know when I will be able to accommodate the changes.

Share this comment

Can I suggest something that you can maybe add to this mod please?

It's an idea I wish First-Person shooters in general would do and that would be to allow the player the option to adjust how much extra ammo they can carry with them as well as how much ammo a magazine can contain.

For some weapons I find that some of the extra amount of ammo that the player can carry with them to be too little. For me the perfect amount of extra ammunition that the player can carry with them is 10 times the amount one magazine can carry (and if the game has the option for extended magazines the max ammo capacity should be 10 times that extended magazine’s amount) along with an extra 11th magazine already in the gun but I would also be fine if it was more. So, can you maybe allow the player to adjust their max ammo capacity from anywhere below and up to 999 rounds or 9999 rounds please?

The magazine capacity for certain magazines for certain weapons are also too little (looking at you 35 round drum magazine that should really contain 50-60 rounds) and also too much for some magazines like the base magazine for the machine pistol which is very clearly a 20 round magazine but it contains 40 rounds.

If you can’t do the magazine capacity adjustment since there are many different magazines with different capacities then that is perfectly and I would understand why because it would most likely be a difficult and daunting task for you and I would be perfectly fine if you just did the adjustment for the maximum amount of extra ammo the player can carry with them.

Share this comment

New 2023 mini patch, mod still broken:

---------------------------
Youngblood Tweaker
The mod is not compatible with this version of the game: pattern with hint '000000000600E280' could not be found: { 64, 87, 65, 84, 65, 85, 72, 131, 236, 80, 128, 185, 120, 2, 0, 0, 0, 77, 137, 204, 77, 137, 197, 72, 137, 207, 15, 132, 27, 3, 0, 0, 73, 139, 144, 240, 11, 0, 0, 72, 133, 210, 15, 132, 11, 3, 0, 0, 139, 5, 65535, 65535, 65535, 65535, 49, 201, 72, 137, 108, 36, 120, 139, 170, 136, 0, 0, 0 }

Please refer to the readme for additional information and contact information.
OK   

Share this comment