About This File
The Modern Warfare Remastered - Singleplayer FOV Fix (MWRSPFovFix) is a mod for Modern Warfare Remastered. It allows changing the FOV of the singleplayer campaign, including the size of the weapon model.
Extract all files to the game’s installation folder (e.g.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered\").
MWRSPFovFixGUI.exeto configure the mod (might require .NET runtime 3.1.0).
- Start the game as usual (e.g. through Steam).
Note that the game uses two FOV values: A vertical base FOV and a scaling factor; which also affects the “size” of the weapon. The effective FOV is calculated by using both of these two values.
By default, the game uses a base FOV of 65.0 and a weapon scaling of 1.0.
The features of this mod include:
- Option to set the vertical FOV to almost arbitrary values
- Option to set the FOV scale of the weapon model
- Simple to install and use
- Easy to configure via a GUI and ingame bindings
This mod is designed for the latest version of the game and might not be compatible with older or modified executables!
What's New in Version v1.1.0 See changelog
- Modernized fix for improved integration, compatibility and error output
- Migrated GUI to .NET Core 3.1
- Changed adjustment bindings to use additive values instead of a constant factor
- Added support for renaming DLL file to increase compatibility with other mods (see readme for details)