About This File

TL;DR

The Modern Warfare Remastered - Singleplayer FOV Fix (MWRSPFovFix) is a mod for Modern Warfare Remastered. It allows changing the FOV of the singleplayer campaign, including the size of the weapon model.

Download Sources:

Quick Start Guide:

1. Extract all files to the game’s installation folder (e.g. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered\").
  2. Start the MWRSPFovFixGUI.exe to configure the mod (might require .NET runtime 3.1.0).
  3. Start the game as usual (e.g. through Steam).

Configuration

Note that the game uses two FOV values: A vertical base FOV and a scaling factor; which also affects the “size” of the weapon. The effective FOV is calculated by using both of these two values.

By default, the game uses a base FOV of 65.0 and a weapon scaling of 1.0.

Features

The features of this mod include:

• Option to set the vertical FOV to almost arbitrary values
  • Option to set the FOV scale of the weapon model
  • Simple to install and use
  • Easy to configure via a GUI and ingame bindings

Supported Versions

This mod is designed for the latest version of the game and might not be compatible with older or modified executables!

• Steam

What's New in Version v1.1.0   See changelog

Released

• Modernized fix for improved integration, compatibility and error output
  • Migrated GUI to .NET Core 3.1
  • Changed adjustment bindings to use additive values instead of a constant factor
  • Added support for renaming DLL file to increase compatibility with other mods (see readme for details)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can you make a similar fix but for MW2 Remastered? I know this game has the FOV slider but it doesn't work if you have an aspect ratio wider than 21:9. In my case, I have a triple screen setup (48:9 aspect ratio) and the game looks like I have 30 FOV or lower, and the FOV slider does nothing. Thank you.

Share this comment

No matter what i do I cannot get this fix to work. I have a legit steam copy, I've extracted it to the same folder as the games .exe, I have the required runtime, I've even set everything to run as administrator. But nothing works, I set the values i want and click save, but no matter how many times I restart the game nothing changes, reloading the config does not work nor is there any sounds, and non of the hotkeys work. Please help, this is the last game out of the entire series that i haven't found a working fov fix. Thank you.

Share this comment

Itried to use this mod but my game now crashes at start up and deleting the mod didn't fix it. How do I uninstall the mod without redownloading the whole game?

Share this comment

Says i don't have NET core even though i have all available versions from Microsoft, 32 bit and 64 bit, installed. how does a muppet like you get past inspection?

Share this comment