WWE 2K16 ultrawide and wider fix

9 Screenshots

About This File

The small patcher removes all black bars affecting 21:9 and wider resolutions. This includes the entrance scenes, FMVs, loading screens and more.

1. For the Steam version, unpack the game executable with Steamless and rename it to replace the original.
  2. Download and unpack the file from here and use it to patch the executable for ultrawide support.

Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

After applying the patch, the game no longer recognize and utilize my Dualsense, even after changing emulation on DSX to Xbox 360 and Dualshock 4. How to use the controller again after using this patch? Or is there a way to 'repack' the patched EXE to original Steam EXE?

Share this comment

8 minutes ago, Stry88 said:

After applying the patch, the game no longer recognize and utilize my Dualsense, even after changing emulation on DSX to Xbox 360 and Dualshock 4. How to use the controller again after using this patch? Or is there a way to 'repack' the patched EXE to original Steam EXE?

I don't see how an app completely unrelated to Steam would be affected. Even Steam Input itself should not rely on Steamstub and it works with games that are completely outside of Steam as far as I'm aware.

Share this comment

18 minutes ago, Rose said:

I don't see how an app completely unrelated to Steam would be affected. Even Steam Input itself should not rely on Steamstub and it works with games that are completely outside of Steam as far as I'm aware.

Nevermind. I just restarted the Steam client and somehow my controller worked. I really have no idea how it happened since I only noticed my controller did not work right after I did the patch and ran the game (it worked when I ran the game unpatch for a test and immediately went to get the Steamless and this patch).

Share this comment