7 Screenshots

About This File

The tool corrects the vert- FOV scaling (often described as the zoom-in effect) affecting ultrawide and wider resolutions. Corrected, the vertical FOV of each scene matches that of 16:9.
See the wiki article if interested in manually correcting the gameplay FOV only.

1. Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw
  2. Launch the game, followed by the tool.
  3. Press the hotkey as shown to enable or disable the fix.

All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
Inspired by killer-m's work.
Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, briefly at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm playing on 5120x1440, the gameplay looks great but i think the cutscenes look a bit zoomed in. For example, during the nono tutorial cutscene, you can only see the top of the nono when it jumps.

Thanks for making this. 

Share this comment

1 hour ago, bityr said:

I'm playing on 5120x1440, the gameplay looks great but i think the cutscenes look a bit zoomed in. For example, during the nono tutorial cutscene, you can only see the top of the nono when it jumps.

Thanks for making this. 

Can you share a save file and post the screenshots so I know where to look?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Can you share a save file and post the screenshots so I know where to look?

So i was wrong. I just compared the cutscene to 16:9 in windowed mode and it looks like it cuts off at the same place. I just assumed we were suppose to see the little guy since the game was talking about it. 

Share this comment

Patch 1.5 released today seems to have no effect on the non-gameplay scenes (still cropped) and improperly sets FOV at the gameplay. My impression is that it first calculates the horizontal FOV from the vertical value from the game settings, then uses it as vertical, resulting in a huge increase even at 45. As such, I would recommend continuing to use my trainer with the in-game FOV set to horizontal.

Share this comment