8Doors: Arum's Afterlife Adventure ultrawide mod 0.1

4 Screenshots

About This File

The small patcher forces the game to use the desktop resolution, removing the black bars at 21:9. Disregard the resolution shown in the settings after patching.

Partial UI cropping is a known issue typical to Unity games but the game appears to be fully playable at 21:9 despite the barely visible health bar. Wider resolutions would likely cause important elements to disappear altogether.

Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Compared to the existing solutions from WSGF made to remove the black bars appearing in the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions, this tool perfectly matches the vertical field of view of each scene to that of 16:9, also allowing to see and adjust the current FOV in real time.
      Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Apply the fix before the main menu appears or at the main menu before loading into a game. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Inspired in part by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

• By Rose
      The small patcher allows any resolution to be selected in the game.
      Unpack the archive and follow the instructions of the tool.

Tested the latest Steam version briefly at 2560x1080.

• By Rose
      The small patcher and trainer forĀ Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance remove black bars appearing in the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions.

For the Microsoft Store version,
      Download and unpack the applicable archive using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the button as shown to toggle the black bars off and on. For Steam,
      Unpack the Shipping exe found in /CotH/Binaries/Win64/ with Steamless (like this). Download the applicable archive from here and patch the unpacked file renamed to match the original. Simply patching should work for any other versions.

Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080 and briefly at 5760x1080.

• By Rose
      The small patcher for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint removes black bars appearing in the game at 21:9 and wider resolutions.
      Disable BattleEye. Download and unpack the archive included here. Use the patcher to modify GRB.exe and/or GRB_vulkan.exe depending on the preferred graphics API mode - DirectX vs Vulkan. Be mindful of the backup files taking up as much space as the original executables. They can be safely removed, but then the game files will need to be verified if the goal is to revert or to play PvP.
      Tested the latest Ubisoft Connect version at 2560x1080. Additionally verified as working by a WSGF user.

• By Rose
      The tools for Microsoft Store, Steam, and other versions remove black bars from the cutscenes and dialogue, perfectly matching the vertical FOV to 16:9.
      Run the game once and apply any resolution. In order to force the game to use your resolution, open GameUserSettings.ini and modify the values of ResolutionSizeX and ResolutionSizeY as needed. Download the archiveĀ corresponding to your platform and unpack using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the trainer. Enable or disable the fix in real time by pressing the specified button. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. Steam version tested by a 32:9 WSGF user.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 397 Guests (See full list)