2 Screenshots

About This File

*Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw'

Turned the fix from Code Vein's PCGW's hex editing ultrawide guide into a patcher. I don't take credit for the actual hex-editing work. All I did was correct the FOV and implement the hex edits from the ultrawide guide into a patcher so it's easier to apply for those who don't want to hex edit things themselves. 

In-short this patch removes the black pillars from cutscenes and corrects the field of view for 21x9 and 32x9.

Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate CodeVein-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool allows to change the field of view in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game pass version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      The tool corrects the vert- FOV scaling (often described as the zoom-in effect) affecting ultrawide and wider resolutions. Corrected, the vertical FOV of each scene matches that of 16:9.
      See the wiki article if interested in manually correcting the gameplay FOV only.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Launch the game, followed by the tool. Press the hotkey as shown to enable or disable the fix. All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Inspired by killer-m's work.
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, briefly at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the archive, then use the tool to patch two game files as guided.
      This unlocks all resolutions and removes the pillarboxing (black bars).
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By killer-m
      Features:
      HOR+ FOV Installation:
      Unpack the archive Copy all files to "Bin" folder - "\Jersey Devil\bin\" Set your screen resolution in Settings.ini In the Settings.ini file, you can change the following settings 
      [RESOLUTION]
      Width = 1920
      Height = 1080
      forces the screen resolution
      Fullscreen = 1
      forces full-screen mode
      [RENDER]
      OpenGL = 1
      forces OpenGL render
    • By MarshallRawR
      L.A Noire FPS Unlocker is a tool made to unlock the framerate to 60FPS. This tool contains parts of Cheat Engine and may be detected by some AVs. Add it to the exclusion of your AV if this happens.
      The tool scans for memory values, patches them and shuts off automatically. This tool should work on any version of the game.
      Instructions:
      Open up the tool Start the game Press F10 to activate the tool. You will hear one beep when it starts, and a different beep when it's done Archive password: pcgw
      --
      Original thread on Steam forums
      Link to the tool's Steam L.A Noire Guide page
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 264 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online