4 Screenshots

About This File

*Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw'

Made my own patch for Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated for those who are playing in ultrawide and prefer not to have an active FOV trainer in the background while playing the game. This is mostly suited for 32:9 - if you use a lower aspect ratio the FOV might be exaggurated. Rose's trainer is a much better option overall but if you don't want to run a trainer in the background this could be something for you. The implementation isn't perfect however, and it doesn't remove the black bars during cutscenes. 

There are four different versions.

• 90 FOV
  • 80 FOV
  • 70 FOV
  • 60 FOV

Extract the archive, run the patcher and locate Pineapple-Win64-Shipping.exe then click 'Start' on the patcher. 

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is the only ultrawide fix that works for me but I have a 21:9 monitor so even the 60 FOV is too extreme. Can you tell me what hex values to change or can you make a even lower one like 40 or 50? Thanks.

Share this comment

15 minutes ago, happy_hamilton said:

This is the only ultrawide fix that works for me but I have a 21:9 monitor so even the 60 FOV is too extreme. Can you tell me what hex values to change or can you make a even lower one like 40 or 50? Thanks.

Hi! Try these two out and see. Just lemme know if they don't work. 🙂

Share this comment