13 Screenshots

About This File

The tools for the Steam and Microsoft Store versions of Halo: Reach, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4 offer real-time solutions for the cutscenes at ultrawide, superwide and triple monitor resolutions. Depending on the game, they remove the black bars, correct the vertical FOV reduction or allow to choose between the scaling behaviors of the FMVs. The password for the archives is pcgw

Play the game in the Anti-Cheat Disabled mode for this to work. Launch the game first, then the tool.

The tool is a trainer based on CE components that may trigger some anti-virus software. Making it into a patcher would be inconvenient, as it would likely require replacing files before each launch in the anti-cheat-enabled mode.

Tested the Xbox / Microsoft Store versions of all games at 2560x1080, 5120x1440 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron. My newest fixes are available here.

What's New in Version 7.2   See changelog

Released

• Removed the Halo CE fix made obsolete by a game update.
  • Updated the Halo 3 ODST fix to support the latest game version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, skaruin said:

Please release an update for the steam version, does not work anymore. Thank you!

I don't own the game on Steam but I checked every toggle against the MS Store version and every fix worked as intended.

Share this comment

6 hours ago, Rose said:

I don't own the game on Steam but I checked every toggle against the MS Store version and every fix worked as intended.

My bad you're right, my Anti-virus was blocking it. thanks for all the help you give to us ultrawide users!

Share this comment