About This File
Note: A standalone solution for the Spacer's Choice edition is now available.
The trainers for Microsoft, Epic, Steam and GOG game versions remove black bars from real-time rendered cutscenes, menu and dialogue screens, and correct the field of view and hands model scaling at ultrawide and wider resolutions.
- Use software like PeaZip or 7zip to unpack the archives. The password is pcgw
- Run the game first, followed by the trainer, and press the button as instructed. Some delay is possible.
The mod does not address the stretching of pre-rendered cutscenes.
In order to force unsupported resolutions, edit GameUserSettings.ini and set the ResolutionSizeX= and ResolutionSizeY= values as desired - e.g. 5760 and 1080. Getting into the settings in the game will undo the changes, so make sure to have configured the game to preference prior to editing the config.
What's New in Version 3.0.1 See changelog
3.0: A remake of the trainers with the following features and changes:
- Finally found a way to correct the viewmodel scaling and implemented the solution.
- Fully automated the FOV correction for all scenes at all resolutions, inspired by killer-m's work.
- Removed the now unnecessary manual FOV adjustment and display (the game supports it and more is possible through the config).
- Removed the patchers, as they are significantly inferior to the trainers now.
3.0.1: Removed a bit of unused code.