Wolfenstein: Youngblood 48:9 multimonitor mod 1.1.1

1 Screenshot

About This File

For the script (FWS file):

1. Install Flawless Widescreen
  2. Unpack the archive included here and copy the folders to the main Flawless Widescreen folder in Program Files
  3. Launch Flawless Widescreen and make sure the fix is enabled, which should adjust the AR for hor+ scaling

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

Flawless Widescreen script updated by killer-m yesterday

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      Compared to the other ultrawide solutions, the tool for SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated removes black bars from cutscenes and dialog screens and allows to adjust FOV in real time at any resolution, including 16:9 and 48:9.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Run the game, followed by the tool. Toggle black bars off - ideally before they appear. Don't forget to enable the custom FOV toggle before trying to adjust FOV. All tools based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest GOG version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By Rose
      Unpack the included trainer with software like PeaZip (password is pcgw) and apply the fix after launching the game.
      This will turn the gameplay and menu FOV from vert- (less vertical) to hor+ (more horizontal).
      The few pre-rendered cutscenes and the tutorial sprites will remain vert-, while the loading screens and bonus artwork will be stretched.
      Tested at 3840x1080 and 5760x1080.
    • By Rose
      The simple patcher removes the zoom limitations affecting ultrawide and wider resolutions. Compared to the manual solution, it does not depend on any specific aspect ratio.

There is no reliable fix for the windowboxing at the cutscenes yet and I've had better results in the demo.

Tested the latest full GOG version at 2560x1080 and 5760x1080.

• By Rose
      Compared to changing FOV with the UE4 unlocker, this tool will not produce as much decrease at cutscenes and the FOV will not be reset after each level.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the keys as instructed All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game pass version at 2560x1080, 3840x1080 and 5760x1080. Minecraft Dungeons Launcher version tested at 2560x1080.

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 292 Guests (See full list)