Sunless Skies ultrawide mod & resolutions unlocker 1.5

3 Screenshots

About This File

Unpack the archive, then use the tool to patch \Sunless Skies_Data\globalgamemanagers and \Sunless Skies_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll within the game folder.
This unlocks all resolutions and removes the pillarboxing (black bars) at ratios wider than 16:9

Tested with the latest GOG version at 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 resolutions.

Buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.5   See changelog

Released

Updated and remade the patcher to hopefully have it work with all game versions.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi I tried using your patch for the game but whenever I use it it tells me the files were not patched even though I selected the correct ones. Does the patch work with the steam version of the game or just the gog version?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, johnny.suciu@gmail.com said:

Hi I tried using your patch for the game but whenever I use it it tells me the files were not patched even though I selected the correct ones. Does the patch work with the steam version of the game or just the gog version?

The game has been updated with changes to affect the first step of the patching and then the second pattern must have not been reliable enough to work with the new version. I made a new patcher just now.

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By Rose
      The tool allows to remove all black bars from cutscenes and menu screens in all chapters of Zombie Army Trilogy in real time.
      Unpack the archive with software like 7zip - the password is pcgw Launch the game Launch the tool and press the shown key to disable or re-enable black bars. All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Steam version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080. Let me know if you run into any in-game issues tied to the fix.

You can buy me a coffee here.
    • By alrayes_brn
      Dino Dini's Kick Off Revival Ultrawide screen Fix
      Fixes:
      - Ultrawide screens support (3440x1440, 2560x1080 and 3840x1600).
      Installation:
      1. Extract the patcher 3440x1440, 2560x1080 or 3840x1600 to your desktop. (depending on your monitor resolution).
      2. Launch the patcher and locate the game exe file found in the game directory.
      3. Start the game and choose your monitor resolution from the launcher.
      Issues:
      - Menus will be pillarboxed and UI will be stretched.
      Links:
      Game article on PCGamingWiki:
      https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dino_Dini's_Kick_Off_Revival
      Ultrawide Benchmarks Youtube channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/ultrawidebenchmarks
      NOTE:
      Please do NOT reupload the fix to any other website, this fix is strictly to be downloaded from PCGamingWiki only.
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 264 Guests (See full list)