Sunless Skies ultrawide mod & resolutions unlocker 1.5

3 Screenshots

About This File

Unpack the archive, then use the tool to patch \Sunless Skies_Data\globalgamemanagers and \Sunless Skies_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll within the game folder.
This unlocks all resolutions and removes the pillarboxing (black bars) at ratios wider than 16:9

Tested with the latest GOG version at 21:9, 32:9 and 48:9 resolutions.

Buy me a coffee here.

What's New in Version 1.5   See changelog

Released

Updated and remade the patcher to hopefully have it work with all game versions.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi I tried using your patch for the game but whenever I use it it tells me the files were not patched even though I selected the correct ones. Does the patch work with the steam version of the game or just the gog version?

Share this comment

1 hour ago, johnny.suciu@gmail.com said:

Hi I tried using your patch for the game but whenever I use it it tells me the files were not patched even though I selected the correct ones. Does the patch work with the steam version of the game or just the gog version?

The game has been updated with changes to affect the first step of the patching and then the second pattern must have not been reliable enough to work with the new version. I made a new patcher just now.

Share this comment