15 Screenshots

About This File

SUWSF modified for Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster

There are separate installs for both 2560x1080 and 3440x1440.

Download the file specific to your monitor.

All fixes are listed below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Render resolution fixed to custom aspect ratios for 43:18 and 64:27.

Window aspect ratio control fixed for FFX.

Window aspect ratio control fixed for FFX-2. (new custom pointer) 

Main UI aspect ratio fixed for both FFX and FFX-2 for custom render resolution.

Battle UI height and width fixed for FFX and FFX-2. (new custom pointers and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Controller Icons fixed for both FFX and FFX-2. (new custom pointers and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Garment aspect ratio fix for FFX-2. (new custom pointer and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Subtitles aspect ratio fix for both FFX and FFX-2. (new custom pointer and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Save fix for ff10. (new custom pointer and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Sphere Grid aspect ratio fix for FFX. (new custom pointers and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Outdoor aspect ratio fixed for all .exe's. (no longer breaks effects for both FFX and FFX-2)

Indoor aspect ratio fixed for all .exe's to zoomed in 21x9 scrolling on 4x3 background.

Max indoor bottom view for FFX. (fixed bottom view for best viewing)

Custom indoor bottom view for FFX-2. (Optimized for best viewing)

Map fix for FFX and FFX-2. (new custom pointers and compatibility fixes for increased render resolution)

Large address aware added for extra stability for both FFX and FFX-2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shout out to Phantom, Lyall, Lolhax and the rest of the team from WSGF for the support!

https://github.com/phantomgamers/suwsf#module

Cheers everyone and I hope you enjoy the 21x9 fix.

Link to PCGW for new Launcher.
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_X/X-2_HD_Remaster

Visit WSGF for all your ultrawide needs!
Link to WSGF.

https://www.wsgf.org/

What's New in Version 4.0.0   See changelog

Released

Complete Edition

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi kamiccolo, thank you for making ultrawide in FF X possible.

I downloaded (2560x1080 version on 16 July 2022) the latest version and I want to report 2 bugs that I noticed:

1. Abilities Icons are strech when you "Display Status" in Sphere Grid.

2. In the "Help", texts are seems strecth or perhaps spaced too much.

I hope you can fix these bugs.

Icons.jpg

help.jpg

Share this comment

Hey thanks for letting me know I can fix those. There will be another update comming with complete ui fix soon.

Share this comment

Nice...I await the updated one.

Okay, I just tried it with FF X-2 and there are 2 bugs:

1. The icons in "Dresspheres" are missing.

2. The ATB bar is glitching.

===================================================================

Note: I tried enable/disable some of the patches to see if there are any effect, here what I found:

a. the bugs in FF X can be fixed if I disable "RendererAspectRatiowidth" and "RendererAspectRatiohight" for FF X; change the "Module=auto" to "Module=FFX-2.exe". If I disable them completely, it will affect FF X-2 UI.

b. the missing icons in "Dresspheres" can be fixed if I disable "Subtitlesfix2". However, I don't know if there's an aftereffect.

I hope my testings can be of some help.

atb.jpg

dress.jpg

Share this comment

Hmm interesting the dress pheres should be working fine. I'll have to check. Make sure you downloaded the latest one.

Share this comment

Hey thanks for the fix it's really sweet - I was wondering if you had the edits handy for 32:9 support? I saw on the wiki that the ini can be modified to support it and was wondering what those changes are. Thanks!

Share this comment

7 hours ago, syves__ said:

Hey thanks for the fix it's really sweet - I was wondering if you had the edits handy for 32:9 support? I saw on the wiki that the ini can be modified to support it and was wondering what those changes are. Thanks!

There is going to be an update comming out soon. You will be able to play at 32x9 with the update.

Share this comment

On 8/24/2022 at 4:26 AM, kamiccolo said:

There is going to be an update comming out soon. You will be able to play at 32x9 with the update.

Would love that! Looking forward to it :)

Share this comment