Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault - Digital Patch

About This File

Updates digital versions of 'Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault' to 1.2 version and adds Director's Cut features like music player and M1941 Johnson.

Installation: Copy content of "Main Files" and Lang\<your language>_Files folders to the game folder.

Password: PCGW

PS. To unpack the archive, download and throw all files into one folder, and then open the file "Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Digital Patch.7z.001".

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello, I have two problems regarding the mod 😕

1. When you press the button on this page that says "Download this file" no file appears to download.
  2. Seeing that I couldn't download the patch like this, I tried from the download button found in "What's New in Version 07/31/2023 06:46 PM", but only the first file is read as a .7z (Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Digital Patch.7z.001), the other five are detected as "File .002, File .003., File .004, File .005, File .006" making it impossible to extract them.

Is just extracting the first file enough knowing that the others cannot be extracted? 

PS: I have the GOG version. This message was translated with Google Translate.

No file appears to download.png

File .002, File .003., File .004, File .005, File .006.png

Share this comment

1 hour ago, armorkeik said:

Hello, I have two problems regarding the mod 😕

1. When you press the button on this page that says "Download this file" no file appears to download.
  2. Seeing that I couldn't download the patch like this, I tried from the download button found in "What's New in Version 07/31/2023 06:46 PM", but only the first file is read as a .7z (Medal of Honor Pacific Assault Digital Patch.7z.001), the other five are detected as "File .002, File .003., File .004, File .005, File .006" making it impossible to extract them.

Is just extracting the first file enough knowing that the others cannot be extracted? 

PS: I have the GOG version. This message was translated with Google Translate.

No file appears to download.png

File .002, File .003., File .004, File .005, File .006.png

Something was weird with file versions where restoring seems to have fixed it.

However you have already downloaded it correctly, you now just need to open 001 and extract and it will fully extract everything

If it doesn't work with WinRAR, then you can try 7-Zip instead. 

Share this comment