4 Screenshots

About This File

*Note: Password for the archive is 'pcgw'

Got around to making an ultrawide patch for Song of Horror.  This removes the black bars during gameplay for 21:9 and 32:9 ultrawide users. 

Made this as I haven't been able to find anyone else with a patch release for this game. 

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

15 hours ago, gr4j0m3r said:

It's work! thank you so much.

Anytime! Had a hard time dealing with playing Song of Horror in 16:9 so that's what inspired me to figure out how to get it working and share it here. :3 

Share this comment

On 2/2/2021 at 4:57 AM, Crucially Ultrawide said:

Anytime! Had a hard time dealing with playing Song of Horror in 16:9 so that's what inspired me to figure out how to get it working and share it here. :3 

Hey, it's work alright but I think it zooms in a little bit, it cut off upper and lower of the screen I think. I can't see some doors at the very lower edge of the screen and when I open the item examination too.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, gr4j0m3r said:

I found this method to be perfect and better than yours.

Using Unreal Engine injection, just follow this guide after injecting the game no need to do anything else.

https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm

UUE4 can be a bit tedious to work with as some settings that you change can at times be reset per scene change / load etc.

But if that works for you then go for it. 

Share this comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Found PCGamingWiki useful? Please consider making a Donation or visiting our Patreon.
  • Similar Content

• By killer-m
      Features:
      All supported screen resolutions are visible in the game menu HOR+ FOV Installation:
      Unpack the archive
      Copy all files to the game folder
      Hotkeys:
      F5 - FOV +
      F6 - FOV -
      F7 - Default FOV
      In the Fix.ini file, you can change the following settings 
      [HUD]
      Stretch = 0
      On/Off stretched HUD
    • By Rose
      The tool removes black bars affecting wide resolutions at any aspect ratio. Unlike the existing solution, it works with Game Pass and corrects the vertical field of view per scene automatically (inspired by killer-m's work), also allowing to see the current FOV and modify it in real time.
      Download and unpack the archive with 7zip or PeaZip, using the password pcgw Launch the game first, followed by the tool. Press the keys as instructed. All trainers based on CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.
      Tested the latest Microsoft Store / Game Pass version at 2560x1080.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
    • By scutaru.constantin@outlook.com
      Exe version for 32:9 aspect ratio(3840 x 1080) for SpellForce 1
    • By Noenko
      NOTE: 32bit support was dropped in version 1.2.0, use earlier versions for 32bit support.
      This is an unofficial patch for "Croc: Legend of the Gobbos". It allows for:
      Native Windows 10/Linux support. Higher Resolutions (non-stretched widescreen). Anisotropic Filtering and enhanced lighting effects. Full analog controller support like the console versions. Select between PSX, PC and DEMO soundtracks in the settings. More Audio and Display options than the original game. A number of controllers are now natively supported. Among others.
      This patch was created by: crocguy0688
        From the readme:

• By Rose
      The tools for Microsoft Store/Game Pass, Steam, GOG, and potentially other game versions remove black bars from the game at 21:9 and wider. Now with interaction icons fixed for 32:9 and 48:9.
      Unpack the archives with software like 7zip or PeaZip using the password pcgw Make sure the game executables are without modifications from prior fixes. Launch the game and remain in the main menu. Launch the trainer and press the button as instructed, then load a level. Keep in mind that properly enabling or disabling the fix may not be possible without reloading into a level.
      You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.
      Helifax made proper 32:9 icons possible and can be supported via PayPal - tavyhome@gmail.com
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 205 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online