1 Screenshot

About This File

Version History

1.0     – Initial release of this patch was released.

What this patch does

• ·         A majority of the Codex entries having been completely reformatted.

• ·         All video cutscenes having their subtitles redone, and retimed (they were way off before).

• ·         Several other menus having typographical corrections made, including the loading screen entries.

Files modified

International version:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z\NRZGame\Localization\INT\Subtitles.int
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z\NRZGame\Localization\INT\NRZUI.int
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z\NRZGame\Localization\INT\NRZGame.int

Instructions

Default game installation path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z

Simply dump NRZGame folder into your Ninja Gaiden Z installation directory, and overwrite the existing files. If you feel the need, make a backup of the originals first.

Things I wanted to do, but couldn’t

I wanted to retime all the in-game cutscenes that are referenced in the VO_LX .int files, but unfortunately, they all cooked into their respective UPK files. I couldn’t figure out how to properly use UE Explorer and add Arrays correctly to properly view and edit those files in Hex. 

I also wanted to try and fix some of the other bugs in the game, and scrape Arena requirement information for each Rank, but I don’t have the skill.

Contact / Donations

If you notice any problems or free the need to donate via PayPal, feel free to do so at the following address:
Apocalypse612@yahoo.com

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.