Blasphemous ultrawide and wider mod

7 Screenshots

About This File

The solution allows to remove the black bars from the gameplay at 21:9 and wider.

1. If updating from an earlier version, verify the game files and remove dxgi.dll from the game folder.
  2. Download the mod and unpack the archive to the game folder.
  3. Launch the game (which will generate the config).
  4. If you prefer the UI to be spanned, open \BepInEx\config\blasphemous.ultrawide.rose.cfg and set UIspanToWidth to true.

Tested on the latest Steam version at 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 resolutions. Note that the screenshots are from the first version and do not fully represent the improved look of v2.0.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron. My linktree.

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

A full remake of the solution, featuring

• Scaling made true to the original, with no shifted pixels, game object changes or flickering vertical lines.
  • UI centered, with a config option to make it span.
  • No more hardcoded aspect ratios. The fix adapts to the current resolution, allowing for 48:9 support for the first time.
  • Now all in one drag-and-drop solution.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just now, bigskillet said:

hey i have tried it at 3440x1440 on steam and it doesnt work

I've had two other people test it at 3440x1440 and 3840x1080. What is the issue?

Share this comment

Just now, bigskillet said:

i still have black bars black barsĀ 

Are you talking about the menu or the gameplay? Can you share a screenshot of your main folder? Did you successfully patch the Assembly file?

Share this comment

good and bad news,
good: the mod works in last patch strife and ruin but only in full screen adn resolution ad 1280x960 any other resolution fk up everything
bad: if u put another resolutionĀ  withĀ  in window mode and looks cool, it get fk when u press the MAP button, usig software like "shiftwindows" dont help too

pd: my monitor is a DELL 23" with 1920x1080Ā  native

111.png

Share this comment

Hi, just wondering if it's possible to create a mod that allow the game to run in its native resolution at 640x360 (16:9) without the anamorphic effect (jailbar top and bottom)? Please check the screenshot. No matter how i configure, there are always jailbar on the screen. Ive thought this game is natively 16:9 on all resolution..

3E67145B-A6B0-428D-BACA-8900011B5663.jpeg

Share this comment

Sadly, they do not have assembly-CSharp.dll any more.

They do include the "scale" option in game but it's crop put some area of upper and buttom screen.

Share this comment