About This File
Original source: FilePlanet
This is the Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.5. The latest patch release is v1.7.
Note that the game requires this patch before upgrading to v1.6. The patch itself requires that the game is updated to v1.4 before installing.
The other patches for the game can be found on the Call of Duty: World at War wiki page.
What's New in Version 1.5
- 3 new MP maps: Banzai, Corrosion, Sub Pens!
- 1 new Zombie map with a new weapon (the Wunderwaffe DG-2), flaming Hell Hounds, new traps, and more: Shi No Numa!
- CO-OP hosts can now kick players from their lobby.
- Improved dog spawning in MP.
- Addressed an issue with Zombie pathing.
- Fixed an instance of the player model displaying incorrectly.
- Some unhandled exception errors have been addressed.
- Improved server browser's refresh functionality when the Source is set to "Favorites".
- Added support for CODTV.
- cg_DrawFPS now only displays FPS and cg ms/frame.
- Added RCon command "teamstatus" to display players' team information.
- Mods: Added joinsquad script function.
- Mods: Players can now join CO-OP lobbies that are hosting map names with more than eighteen characters.
- Mods: Users can now load custom maps when the usermaps folder contains fifty or more custom maps.
- Mods: Removed the loading of duplicate assets that contributed to the "2048 materials" error.
- Mods: Increased the amount of mods displayable in the Mods menu.
- Mods: Fixed a crash related to the mod.arena file.