About This File
This is the latest retail patch for Deus Ex.
Digital distribution versions already include this patch as do some retail re-releases.
What's New in Version version 1.112fm
- Bug fixes for version 1.112fm:
- Blocked some cheats related to overriding the local console or root window.
- Doors opened by buttons in multiplayer work properly now.
- Opening a door in multiplayer automatically unlocks it, whether opened by
- button or by lockpicking.
- Fixed some potential problems with locked double doors in multiplayer.
- Disabling screenflashes no longer has an effect on multiplayer. Multiplayer
- always has screenflashes on.
- The server information window in the join game screen now indicates whether
- or not a server is password protected.
- Mousewheel support for remote clients has been fixed to be consistent with
- mousewheel use for the singleplayer game.
- If a server is listed as full on the join game screen, you cannot join it.
- If you refresh the list and the server is no longer listed as full, you can
- then join.
- The viewplayer command no longer works in multiplayer games. Mod makers can
- change this by overriding the CanSpectate function.
- Looting corpses while carrying no weapons no longer gives you increased ammo
- The flamethrower was generating log warning messages under certain
- circumstances. Those have been fixed.
- Dropping a weapon and then picking it up caused its ammo count to get messed
- up, causing problems when you tried to restock it with an ammo crate. This
- has been fixed.
- LAMs become disabled when the person who placed them leaves the game.
- You can no longer lean on other players to kill them.
- Leaning occasionally caused people to rotate wierdly. This has been fixed.
- Under certain circumstances, the vision augmentation could be broken until
- you died and respawned. This has been fixed.