About This File
What's New in Version v1.1
- Changes made for version 1.1:
- - Fixed AI bug where view height would be sometimes be at crouch level when animation was standing.
- - Game would crash if Q-Specs were on between mission transitions, and some level transitions.
- - Starting a multiplayer game after quitting a single player game with the Q-Specs on would carry over some of the vision mode.
- - Created bond_ded.exe, which is a dedicated server only .exe with no CD check.
- - The 18th server in a list of internet game servers couldn't be seen or scrolled to.
- - Ammo count limited in US build (was fixed already for European builds).
- - Exiting rocket mode before the rocket detonated would alter players view if they had been wearing the Q-Specs before firing the rocket.
- - Made it easier to take photos of the girls in Austria party room.
- - Fixed the jumping animation for players in multiplayer games.
- - Removed "say" and "say_team" commands from single player game.
- - Took explosion physics off subdued enemies at rest.
- - Added the multiplayer Combat Training map Istanbul and CTF map Space Station.
- Updated issues in the game:
- The current Radeon 9000 drivers (4.14.0001.9076) cause various graphical
- issues such as: Players, weapons, and other objects are not visible. Sky
- textures are not displayed and tracer effects appear.