About This File
This is the No One Lives Forever 2: A Spy in H.A.R.M.'s Way v1.3 patch. It is the latest version available.
The patch is available in the following languages:
- English (EN)
- French (FR)
- German (DE)
- Italian (IT)
- Spanish (ES)
Each file is ~28 MB in size.
Here are the list of fixes:
- Added Team Deathmatch and Doomsday MP modes. Please see the section of this labeled "Multiplayer Modes" for more information.
- Added ability for hosts to specify score values for tags, frags and other mode-specific actions.
- Added FX to weapon respawn locations.
- Added the Server name and IP to system menu when connected to a remote host.
- Added the server name to client score screens.
- Added the ability for hosts to restrict any weapon, ammo type or gear item from the game.
- Added functionality to select custom mods and resources from the launcher.
- Added a 30 second countdown timer for multiplayer games with a time limit set.
- Increased multiplayer headshot damage somewhat.
- Increased the max deathmatch score limit to 100.
- Increased the max deathmatch time limit to 60.
- Lowered the splash damage radius of micromissiles somewhat.
- Increased the damage and accuracy of the Gordon SMG.
- Removed snowmobile radar icons from deathmatch to reduce radar clutter.
- Fire bolts have been improved! They now cause mild splash damage and leave behind a residual flame that will burn anyone who walks through it.
- Player bodies in co-op mode now fade to searchable backpacks.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash when launching standalone server from within the game.
- Fixed several memory leaks and crashes that were causing instability in dedicated servers and problems with load times in singleplayer.
- Improved singleplayer quickload times by 33-50% (Depending on level).
- Fixed the bug that was preventing the player from automatically un-holstering their weapon after dismounting a snowmobile.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing minimum spec machines from performing well as dedicated servers. Bandwidth limitations still apply.
- Fixed problems with camera rotation after slipping on a banana.
- Coop: Players should no longer automatically fire their weapon after being revived if they were firing when they died.
- Coop/Team modes: Added the ability to remove your revivable body (but the respawn timer remains)
- Hats and other player model attachments should no longer appear before the player is actually in the game.
- Electrical darts now properly display their FX when they hit a surface.
- The T3 and custom bandwidth options for Internet servers now work correctly. Please see the updated serverreadme.txt in your main Nolf2 installation folder for details on setting custom bandwidth.
- Fixed the bug where bananas would "detonate" on bodies and backpacks.
- Players already affected by non-lethal damage cannot be tagged again until 2 seconds after the effect wears off.
- Characters should no longer have weird pitch angles when they slip on a banana or are sleeping.
- Players under the influence of poison, fire and glue damage will animate normally if they fire a weapon.
- Co-op: Players on snowmobiles when a game is saved will be standing next to them in loaded games. This fixes problems with unusable snowmobiles if some players don't rejoin.
- Fixed a bug where zooming out after targeting a player sometimes left the player's name onscreen.
- Fixed a bug preventing joysticks from being disabled.
What's New in Version 1.3 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.