Currently, https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_controller seems a bit limited in its scope, and I have two proposals for additional properties to add to it, since I presume I lack editing rights for that infobox:
1) Connection method. Whether a controller can be connected to PC by one or more of these:
• USB (e.g. Logitech Gamepad F310, DualShock 3)
• Bluetooth (e.g. Wii Remote, Xbox One Controller)
• Wi-Fi (e.g. Nintendo DS, Amazon Fire TV Game Controller)
• Custom port that require an adapter (e.g. GameCube controller, DualShock 2)
Additionally, if it's desired, the USB category can be divided into:
• USB-Mini (e.g. DualShock 3)
• USB-Micro (e.g. Xbox One Controller)
• USB-C (e.g. Switch Pro Controller)
• USB non-Bluetooth dongle (e.g. Xbox 360 Controller's wireless revision)
• Soldered USB-A (e.g. Trust GXT 540)
I am not 100% sure how to handle controllers whose revisions have different connection methods. For instance, Xbox 360 Controller has two revisions; one with soldered, and one with USB dongle.
2) Haptic feedback. Whether a controller has a rumble engine within it or not.