About This File
Original source: GameWatcher
This is the Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.2. The latest patch release is v1.7.
Note that the game requires this patch before upgrading to v1.3 or v1.4.
The other patches for the game can be found on the Call of Duty: World at War wiki page.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Free Multiplayer Map! The tide is out and the sun is highâ€š this daytime version of Makin sheds new light on the battle!
- Fixed exploits that allowed for power ranking servers.
- Fixed router related server authentication errors.
- Fixed HTTP Redirect functionality for downloading mods.
- Fixed sound device crashes stemming from Emulated Sound Devices.
- Fixed exploit which allowed players to color their name tag.
- Hits now register properly while targeted player is leaning.
- Enabled /cg_drawfps in multiplayer games.
- Fixed command-line +connect functionality.
- /cg_fov no longer resets to the default value in between matches.
- Dedicated servers automatically reconnect to the Master Server in case the Master Server resets.
- "Accept Game Invite" is bound to its default key, F10.
- Implemented fix for attempting to join password protected servers from the server browser.
- Fine tuned Bolt-Action Rifles for balance.
- Screenshots no longer overwrite each other.
- Fixed various multiplayer map related issues and exploits.