About This File
- Window border visible in fullscreen mode
- Low frame rate in fullscreen mode
Extract anywhere and run install.bat to apply these fixes. Any previous versions are automatically replaced if present.
This works by applying the following compatibility fixes to Gothic.exe, Gothic2.exe and GothicMod.exe:
- ForceSimpleWindow (hides window border)
- DXPrimaryEmulation -DisableMaxWindowedMode (fixes frame rate isssues)
This fix does not remove Gothic's default frame rate cap; refer to its page for a separate fix for that issue.
This fix will also work with Gothic Multiplayer (other mods that change the executable might not be affected).
What's New in Version 07/31/2014 11:00 AM See changelog
No changelog available for this version.
- With version 07/31/2014 11:00 AM: