Twelve Minutes ultrawide fix (Game Pass)

8 Screenshots

About This File

The tool forces the game to use the current resolution, removing pillarboxing at 21:9 and wider.

1. Download the archive and unpack it using the password pcgw
  2. Launch the game and ideally reach a scene affected by black bars.
  3. Run the tool and press the hotkey as instructed.
  • Press Alt+Tab in the game, then return, or apply any in-game resolution if the fix does not work immediately.

All trainers containing CE components may trigger some anti-virus software.

Tested the latest Game Pass version at 2560x1080 and 3840x1080. The UI gets bigger depending on the screen width.

You can buy me a coffee or become a patron.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If having issues after having followed the instructions, make sure that there are no unused custom resolutions in the operating system.

Share this comment

Hi, can I change the F8 hotkey please? It don't work for me i'm still on 16:9 with my pc resolution stick on 2560x1080..... when I click F8 i've got a window 10 pop up for changing my screen....

Share this comment

17 hours ago, blema57 said:

Hi, can I change the F8 hotkey please? It don't work for me i'm still on 16:9 with my pc resolution stick on 2560x1080..... when I click F8 i've got a window 10 pop up for changing my screen....

Some multimedia keyboards require having pressed another button (e.g. Fn) to unlock the F keys. Alternatively, you could search for On-Screen Keyboard via Windows Search and try through that.
If the issue is solely that you get a popup related to your unique configuration, I would say it's actually beneficial for this particular fix because you would need to tab out of the game to apply the fix regardless.
Now, if the issue is that the trainer text does not turn green at all after these steps, it's probably unrelated to the F8 key.

Share this comment

What's in this file?

Will you be posting the source for this?

What does this file do? Modify other files? Can these changes be undone? Create new ones? Does it install anything? Does it need to be run every time?

I don't generally blindly trust executable files from strangers on the internet, especially when there's no description of what the file actually does...

Share this comment

Doesn't work for me with Starfield

• Folder where I saved is excluded from Antivirus
  • Opened the game, loaded into gameplay where I can see the 2 small black bars I have on each side (3840x1600 ultrawide display)
  • Launched the exe, pressed F8, nothing (no green text)
  • Went to the game and pressed F8 again, alt+tab, nothing happens.

In case this info helps:

• I'm on W11
  • GamePass version installed on a custom driver/folder
  • I have RTSS overlay and ReShade on the game, if that matters.
  • I have FOV adjustments using the custom ini approach.

Share this comment