Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II - Various Patches

About This File

After JKHUB's servers went to Hell, I decided to upload some files from that site (and not only that, just in case) that I managed to archive.

Download section includes:

• Mipmap and FOV 120 Patch for Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith
  • JK HUD Revamp
  • MotS HUD Revamp
  • CD quality music for Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith
  • High Quality Sounds for Mysteries of the Sith
  • Jedi Knight Enhanced and Retexture Pack
  • Mysteries of the Sith Enhanced and Retexture Pack
  • Enhanced and Retexture Pack Animations Fix
  • wheelthingy for Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I also uploaded some mirrors a week and a half ago; I don't have WheelThingy, but I believe I have the HUD and texture packs you mentioned.

Share this comment

19 minutes ago, SirYodaJedi said:

I also uploaded some mirrors a week and a half ago; I don't have WheelThingy, but I believe I have the HUD and texture packs you mentioned.

So cool, mate. Can I upload those missing things here, to have everything sorted and in one place?

PS. Someone already uploaded newer versions of unofficial patches for JKII and MotS.

Share this comment

1 hour ago, patrxgt said:

So cool, mate. Can I upload those missing things here, to have everything sorted and in one place?

Sure, go for it.

1 hour ago, patrxgt said:

PS. Someone already uploaded newer versions of unofficial patches for JKII and MotS.

Cool. I haven't touched these games for a couple years, so these are from whenever I downloaded them.

Share this comment

Hello

I found an issue with High Quality Music.7z. The first line from the file mots_rename.bat is

mkdir %~dp0\MOTS\

And it should be

mkdir "%~dp0\MOTS\"

to avoid issues with paths with spaces.

Share this comment

17 hours ago, lukasthywalls said:

Hello

I found an issue with High Quality Music.7z. The first line from the file mots_rename.bat is

mkdir %~dp0\MOTS\

And it should be

mkdir "%~dp0\MOTS\"

to avoid issues with paths with spaces.

Thank you for reporting that. I've already fixed it, but I can't upload it, because there is a bug, when you want to upload big file (~100MB), so it fails, when it reaches 99%.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, patrxgt said:

Thank you for reporting that. I've already fixed it, but I can't upload it, because there is a bug, when you want to upload big file (~100MB), so it fails, when it reaches 99%.

It's a long standing known issue or it something is happening to you the first time? It should be reported here, i tried to search to a related post but i didn't find anything.

The fix it's so simply that it's down it't can be updated...

Share this comment

On 6/21/2021 at 8:42 PM, lukasthywalls said:

It's a long standing known issue or it something is happening to you the first time? It should be reported here, i tried to search to a related post but i didn't find anything.

The fix it's so simply that it's down it't can be updated...

Well, it's a long known issue by many users, but I don't see, that administration is doing something about it (or doing, but slowly), so we need to wait, until they fix that.

Share this comment